- rbmansAsked on December 15, 2017 at 10:19 AM
I get different height for the form when pasting in to my WP website.
What can I do?
- agonhasaniAnswered on December 15, 2017 at 12:05 PM
You can paste this CSS code on your WordPress page
min-height: 100vh !important;
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 15, 2017 at 12:06 PM
The embed script code is designed to adjust its width and height based on the container.
You can use the iFrame code and remove the script code below it. After that, you can adjust the height attribute of the iFrame element. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.
- rbmansAnswered on December 15, 2017 at 12:43 PM
OK thanks both of you. Just some wonders, I tried iframe before sending my request for support. Then thanks to you I tried again. But, please tell me why do I need to:
1. use css when I already have it stated in the iframe (the height)?
2. And what means 100vh (from the css)?
all the best
- rbmansAnswered on December 15, 2017 at 02:02 PM
Again, thanks, I didn't know about viewport.I do have another question that probably you don't know the solution of, but I give it a try.
Do you have any idea of why the language widget is visible on this page though I requested it not to. I am using Weglot. And I am asking because I will not get answer before after the weekend.