- RustlersAsked on December 20, 2017 at 12:58 PM
The email address field is freezing. When you put the email address in a press next, the form freezes and wont move forward. Thanks for looking into this.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 01:31 PM
There was a caching issue on our end that should now be resolved. If the issue persists on your end, let us know which form is causing trouble and we will be happy to have a look.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 02:09 PM
@shelibee I checked your forms and was unable to reproduce the issue. The email field no longer prevent progressing through the form for either of your forms. Check now to see if the issue remains.
- shelibeeAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 02:14 PM
Thanks - all seems good now
- RustlersAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 02:43 PMI just deleted the email field from the form and reinserted it. Seems to work now
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 02:46 PM
Thank you for confirming. If any other forms have the same issue, clearing your form caches should resolve it:
Though it should be completely resolved for all forms at this time.