- abasisAsked on December 21, 2017 at 03:55 PM
- djolerAnswered on December 21, 2017 at 04:18 PM
You can view this link
I'm not exactly sure if this is what you need. If you have something else on your mind, please let us know
- MarvihAnswered on December 21, 2017 at 06:49 PM
It is not supported to create Reports when you have Encrypted forms turned ON.
Please check this FAQs and guide regarding Encrypted forms https://www.jotform.com/help/344-Encrypted-Forms-and-How-to-Use-Them.
Some of the features that are not available for Encrypted Forms are:
1. PDF Downloads.
2. Reports (this includes downloading Excel and CSV files from within the Submissions Page).
3. Emails: Email Notifications and Autoresponder (usually emailed to the form submitters).
All server side gathered and processed data, can not be retrieved in encrypted forms because your private key is never sent to our servers.
- abasisAnswered on December 22, 2017 at 02:43 PMApparently I cannot download responses if they are encrypted and I need a csv or excel file to get data. Is there anything I can do? It’s less than 25 submissions.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 22, 2017 at 02:54 PM
Unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done to download encrypted data. If you need to be able to download future submissions as CSV, PDF or Excel, then disable encryption feature in your form.