- BravinoAsked on January 05, 2018 at 07:17 PM
We would like to try/test our stripe sell subscription before putting it on our website without using one of our allowed payment submissions. How can we do that? Before upgrading our membership we would like to test it first.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 10:22 PM
If you set the Stripe Payment Integration in your form to "Test Mode", it will not go against your account's payment submission limit.
I hope this helps. If you have other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again anytime.
- BravinoAnswered on January 05, 2018 at 11:58 PM
I'm in test mode but it's telling me "Sorry! only one entry is allowed"
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 06, 2018 at 05:35 AM
I checked your form and I can see that the Unique Submission is set to "Check cookies only". This function limits the user to submit multiple times using the same browser. Here's how to disable it:
1. In the Form Builder, click "Settings" in the top menu. Go to "Form Settings" and then click the "Show More Options" button.
2. Scroll down and look for "Unique Submission". Change it to "No Check".
3. After that, click "Build" in the top menu and try it again.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.