- busalacrAsked on January 11, 2018 at 11:04 AMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on January 11, 2018 at 12:15 PM
1. Add a Text Field to your form.
2. Type in anything on the field upon your discretion
e.g. Click this link for more information
3. Select and highlight the text that will hold the link
4. Click the INSERT / EDIT LINK icon on the toolbar
5. Paste the URL on the modal popup
6. Click OK to save the link
7. And don't forget to click the SAVE button
The result would look something like this:
Let us know if you have further questions.