- andrewcoplonAsked on January 11, 2018 at 08:18 PM
Is there a way to require a certain number of characters (ex. 200) in a long text field?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 12, 2018 at 02:03 AM
Yes, that is possible through properties of the Long Text Entry:
You can limit by a number of characters or by a number of words.
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- andrewcoplonAnswered on January 12, 2018 at 08:43 AMThanks a lot!
Is there a reason the "sublabel" gets really small when you require a
certain number of words?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 12, 2018 at 10:17 AM
No, setting entry limits should not cause the sublabel to be small. I did check your form and it seems to display the sublabel correctly. Please check the screenshot below:
I would suggest you to please share a screenshot of the issue and we will take a look. The following guide should help you how to upload image in forum post: https://www.jotform.com/help/438-How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum
We will wait for your response.
- andrewcoplonAnswered on January 12, 2018 at 10:43 AMThank you.