- comrademassieAsked on January 14, 2018 at 12:26 AM
I've been trying all day to download the files contained within my form - urgently need them for a livestream broadcast tomorrow and it keeps failing - also dont have time to download them all manually.
Would really appreciate some help.
- JotForm SupportArdian_LAnswered on January 14, 2018 at 04:11 AM
Can you please try to download them again? I tested out and it is working fine now. Perhaps the traffic was really busy when you tried to download them at that time.
For future forms I would suggest you to integrate with Dropbox, so all your uploads will go directly to Dropbox.
Let us know if you have any other question.
- comrademassieAnswered on January 14, 2018 at 06:04 AM
Thank you for the help! Had it integrated to google drive and have done for the last few but it failed to send them through to the gdrive folder this time (unsure why).
- comrademassieAnswered on January 14, 2018 at 06:05 AM
Ok it didn't work - just ended up with the same error message this time after refreshing and trying again. Is there any other way I could gain access to them?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 14, 2018 at 07:33 AM
Are you still receiving the same error message that 'JotForm is currently unavailable' while downloading the files from the submissions received? If you are receiving a different error message, we request you to provide us with the exact error message or the screenshot so that we can assist you further. It would be helpful if you can provide us with a link to the file that is causing the error to check.
We will wait for your response. Thank you.
- comrademassieAnswered on January 14, 2018 at 07:38 AM
Nope - thats the exact error - getting the exact same on my PC at work.
Time ticking down would appreciate a solution if you can
- comrademassieAnswered on January 14, 2018 at 07:44 AM
https://eu.jotform.com/submissions/73102471776355 < this is the page I'm receiving the error on when I try to Download All Uploads
- comrademassieAnswered on January 14, 2018 at 09:06 AM
Figured out another solution, created a script that ripped them from the submissions inbox w/ the details. No rush to fix now, thanks for getting back to me though