- sruhlAsked on January 15, 2018 at 06:35 PM
I am using Zoho integration. Everything was working fine and suddenly in the last week, some things are transferring and some are not. Please help me
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 15, 2018 at 08:33 PM
Please try removing the integration, and integrating back again: https://www.jotform.com/help/409-How-to-Integrate-JotForm-with-Zoho-CRM
- sruhlAnswered on January 15, 2018 at 08:43 PMI’ve tried that
Please excuse any typos, this message was sent from a mobile device.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 15, 2018 at 11:30 PM
I am checking the integration on a test form. Please allow me a some time to run few tests and get back to you with relevant information.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 05:49 AM
Thank you for being patient. I have tried integrating Zoho CRM with one of my test forms and see that it is working normally at my end. The fields mapped in the integration are being sent to Zoho CRM without any issue. Did you configure any custom fields in the Zoho CRM and check if such fields are not being sent. If you are still experiencing any issue with the integration, please let us know the form ID and the field names so that we can try to replicate the issue at our end to assist you further.