- ODWPhilaAsked on January 18, 2018 at 02:38 PM
Thank you for your help in advance. Please contact me at email@example.com or 215-587-3537
Thank you very much.
Mary Ann Johnson
Archdiocese of Philadelphia
Office for Divine Worship
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on January 18, 2018 at 03:28 PM
Unfortunately we don't provide phone based support.
You can post your question here on the forums http://www.jotform.com/answers
Or if you prefer by email firstname.lastname@example.org
1) You can share a single form via collaboration:
2) You can setup sub-users to any number of your forms. You can specify if they have access to submissions, and if they have write access to develop. They will have their own ID and password
3) You can setup a report for each form and share the link. The report will display up to date submission data. There are several different types, all with their own advantages. One of them is the grid listing report. Note that it is possible to password protect the report.
The first two approaches are useful if you have a development team that need to develop your forms.
The report is useful when dealing with people who need access to your data, and are not concerned with development. For example your HR team might want query the submission data.