- LitinvsAsked on January 19, 2018 at 11:32 AM
i have embed the form into google site here> http://www.litinvs.com/contact
but cannot photoshout i have download in my computer Wizard still page not respond to photoshout, what else to do?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 19, 2018 at 12:52 PM
First off, there's an empty widget in your form which I've fixed.
The reason why it does not appear on your website is that the take photo widget requires HTTPS. It won't work on HTTP because the camera was built on a secure-dependent feature.
You can see the error itself in the browser console logs.
So to be able to utilize the camera, you must get an SSL Certificate (HTTPS) for your domain. Or use the direct link to your form https://www.jotformeu.com/form/80183329003347.
- LitinvsAnswered on January 19, 2018 at 01:43 PMyou said correctly i will contact domain register to get an SSL Certificate
(HTTPS) for your domain.
I need to install paypal payments
it really helps to reply on my issues
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on January 19, 2018 at 03:00 PM
1) I need to install paypal payments
You will need to register with Paypal first. Then once you have an account you can accept payments to it. You just need to configure your paypal payment integration.
2) Voice recording
You can use our widget to record voice.
- LitinvsAnswered on January 19, 2018 at 04:43 PMI will keep the Jotform i like it is really good and prcatical. Just
registered my domain with SSL certificate, but google have call said not
apply SSL for EU or Cyprus registers, is not possible also not with PAypal,
i wil ltry with google payments,may i ask do you have letter subscription to install into the google site
for visitors when click a form for letterin gto accept, and how the letter
subscription optin will work? How interest person will see the new letters?
If havy any option may reply.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 19, 2018 at 06:38 PM
We will resolve the next question on its own thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1355580-I-ask-if-you-have-letter-subscription-to-install-into-the-google-site-for-visitors