- CoachStricklinAsked on January 19, 2018 at 05:14 PM
I do not what the upgrade is all about. I don't even know what level I am currently at. I am using JotForm for the first time for a Powerlifting I am running. Not sure how many people will sign up or what to do after the meet is done.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 19, 2018 at 07:12 PM
- CoachStricklinAnswered on January 19, 2018 at 07:43 PMI am getting charged $2.19 Everytime someone signs up. Should I get a
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 20, 2018 at 04:19 AM
The charge for payments you receive are charges from Paypal. We do not get any fees from the payments that you receive. If you believe you will reach the payment submission limits for the month, I recommend that you upgrade your subscription to prevent disruption of service from your forms.
If you have other questions, please let us know.
- CoachStricklinAnswered on January 20, 2018 at 11:43 AMNew at this, what is my limit? I am expecting 40-60 people signing up.
Deadline is the end of February.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on January 20, 2018 at 03:50 PM
You can receive up to 10 payment submissions in January.
To be able to receive up to 100 payment submissions per month you will need to upgrade to the Silver plan - $39.00/month. You may keep the Silver monthly subscription for one or two months and then downgrade back to the free plan.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.