- victor roigAsked on January 20, 2018 at 06:17 AM
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 20, 2018 at 11:45 AM
There are several ways you can do that:
1) If the form owner adds you as sub-user: https://www.jotform.com/help/232-How-to-Share-Forms-with-a-Sub-Account-User and allows you to edit the form. In that case, you would have to have the JotForm account.
2) If form owner gives you the login credentials so you can log in and edit the mentioned form.
3) Form collaboration, which will allow you to edit the form together with the owner, you don't have to have the JotForm account. More about that here: https://www.jotform.com/help/419-Understanding-Form-Collaboration
Let us know if you have any further questions.