- dimcdonAsked on January 20, 2018 at 11:53 PM
I have it set up for submission emails to be sent to different chairpersons that are responsible for a particular area of our organization.
Lately, they have not been getting these emails. I always get mine, but they are not getting theirs.
The problem has been going on for awhile. I've had them both check their spam folders and they don't see them there. I recently changed the email addresses to have the submission emails forwarded through our site email addresses. It worked until just this week.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 21, 2018 at 10:04 AM
Your latest submissions in the given form for this month are two only, January 3 and 18. I checked our logs for both your primary email and the new recipient, and emails seem to have been sent. You can check your logs;
Did you not receive any of these submissions?
If not, I would suggest doing the following:
1. Ask your hosting provider if they receive an incoming email for the date mentioned.
2. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender or contact list.
3. If you have the option to whitelist, please do it for our list of IP addresses and sending domains. You can find our list here: https://www.jotform.com/help/145-Whitelisting-JotMails-IP-Addresses.
4. Double-check your spam folder by logging into your hosting panel and viewing the emails there instead of checking through your email client.
I hope that helps. Please let us know if you need further assistance.