- remmanAsked on February 03, 2018 at 09:40 AM
How can I print a copy of a form I have created?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 03, 2018 at 10:18 AM
You can print your forms in any of these methods:
1) Enabling the print button on your submit button - using this method can let you print your form from the browser with just pressing the print button
2) Pressing CTRL+P keys on your keyboard while viewing the published form - This will let you do the same as the Print button above, except that there is no Print button to speak of.
3) Download the PDF version of your form and print the form right after. You can check out this guide for more information: https://www.jotform.com/help/212-How-to-Create-a-PDF-Form
If you have questions, please let us know.