- starclinchAsked on February 05, 2018 at 05:19 AMat-least ask your developer to expedite in capitalizing every alphabet in the below 3 fields of our JotForm. It won't take more than 5 mins for him to write a single code in css. Please do the needful on priority.
1. All the Alphabets in IFSC code field must be in Capital even if the users fill them in small letters: https://snag.gy/bcsC2a.jpg
2. Similarly, for Permanent Account Number field: https://snag.gy/uhFvZd.jpg
3. Similarly, for Enter your GSTIN field: https://snag.gy/kIMpgU.jpg
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 05, 2018 at 05:41 AM
As said in your original thread, this request is escalated to our higher support for further review.
We will keep you posted.
- starclinchAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 12:35 PM
Can you please update me about the progress otherwise we'll happy to do it ourselves if the option to insert css is provided
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 01:04 PM
I'm afraid that we cannot give you an ETA regarding this implementation since such depend on how many requests we have for the same.
As a workaround, and if it can work for you, you could convert your form to classic one and use Custom CSS:
We will keep you posted regarding that, but while I was checking your form I found out that fields that you're using:
Thank you for your understanding.
We'll wait for your response.
- starclinchAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 01:56 PM
We're neither collecting credit/debit card details nor any PIN. Bank Details are not sensitive as no transaction can be done using these details.
IFSC code and Bank's address is freely available on all the Bank's websites around the globe. Please note bank account number or account holder's name is NOT related to anybody's credit or debit card. So, we are well within our limits.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 02:08 PM
We will address your last inquiry here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1381731
- starclinchAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 01:00 PM
Can you please update if the ability to make the text uppercase by default has been given?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 01:47 PM
I'm afraid that we cannot give such estimate, since, as said initially, this kind of implementations depend on the number of requests that we have. I'm not sure if you saw, but I provided you a Custom CSS that you can use:
That will make the text in text box uppercase by default.
- starclinchAnswered on April 01, 2018 at 06:00 PM
But I don't see any option to inject custom CSS in my form. How can I do it?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 01, 2018 at 07:48 PM
Sorry for the confusion. With Card Forms, it is actually not possible to inject custom CSS codes.
You can only inject custom CSS codes if using the Classic form layout.