- benjasmAsked on February 07, 2018 at 10:33 AM
Is there a way to disable the fullscreen mode on the new card forms?
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 11:57 AM
Unfortunately at the moment Card Layout does not support form resize options. I have forwarded this feature request to our developers for future consideration.We will let you know on this thread if there are any news.
- JotForm DevelopercerenAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 02:43 AM
You can disable fullscreen mode from Publish Tab of the editor.
Please check and let us know if you need any further assistance.
- andyrihnAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 02:17 PM
Even with 'full screen' mode turned off, the button appears on the page still. My issue is that - whenever the page loads, any clicks near the form "container", let alone the button, result in it changing to full screen mode, and that really ruins the experience for me.
Is there a way to turn the button off as well?
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 03:28 PM
I have embedded a form and turned off the Fullscreen option.
The button is not showing.
Can you please try again? If the issue persists, paste the form URL and the URL where the form is embedded in.
- andyrihnAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 04:06 PM
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 04:33 PM
This might be the reason for the above error but to eliminate the error I would like to kindly request if you could try using the Iframe form embed then test and let us know if it works.