- ealtemareAsked on February 07, 2018 at 12:11 PM
I have always been able to clone forms to create new ones, but now when I click on clone form, nothing happens.
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 01:08 PM
That is because you have reached the limit of 5 forms which is the limit for FREE accounts.
Please delete or disable any forms that you might not need and you will be able to clone forms.
Help Article: How to Enable/Disable a Form
- ealtemareAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 01:43 PMHi,
We have a paid account. It's the $9.95 monthly version.
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 01:50 PM
I see no payment history for the account with the username ealtemare.
Maybe you meant for another account. The user vnixon has shared some forms with your account. That user is on a paid plan (PREMIUM $9.95/month).
I can also see that you have already disabled two forms and created another one.
Let us know if you need further help.
- ealtemareAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 02:43 PMHi!
Yes, that is the correct account. Thanks!
Manager, Marketing Communications
Cranel Imaging / ISOdx / Versitec
8999 Gemini Parkway / Columbus, OH 43240
p: 614.318.4235 / f: 614.431.8388 / c: 614.425.5864
cranelimaging.com / isodxsolutions.com / versitec.com