- VigneshAsked on February 08, 2018 at 12:51 AM
I have an application running already which has some basic forms. I really like the easy way to create forms using JotForms. I have couple of questions though.
1. I have the client name and date and few other data that is corresponding to the user. So that needs to be formatted into the template of the form. Is that possible?
2. I have an application that needs to store the data for the forms that are filled. So is it possible to send the responses to the form to a custom URL given during form creation. The data format can be JSON or XML.
Please let me know.
- JotForm SupporttinaAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 06:47 AM
1. I think our prepopulate feature will meet your requirements.
Besides, you may also check our Import Data App which is a way to import your data.
If that was not helpful to you, could you please explain your concern in detail a bit more? We can assist you much better if your concern is understood correctly.
2. If I understood your concern correctly, you want to get your form submissions posted to a URL. You may use our WebHook integration in order to achieve your goals. Webhook is a technique used to send HTTP POST notifications to a URL. Please check this guide for more information about JotForm Webhook integration: