- viragemAsked on February 08, 2018 at 06:57 AM
We're receiving this error:
But our account limit as 10 000 / day limit...
Is everything OK?
- viragemAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 07:19 AM
From my logs we are making 3000 API calls per day. Please help me ASAP
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 09:44 AM
I have reset the API limit for your account.
Let us know if the issue persists.
- viragemAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 01:10 PM
Sorry but I need to know more. What happen?
Every time we have problemas with Jotform i have 3 call center operators that can't work...
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 01:21 PM
I am not sure what might have happened. I will forward the issue to Level 2 and we will let you know when we have an update on this.
If the message is showing API-Limit exceeded, then that is what must have happened.
If you need to make more API requests, please consider upgrading your plan.
Related Article: Daily API Call Limits
- viragemAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 01:26 PM
From our logs that's not possible. We have made less than 3000 since "midnight for the Eastern Standard Time (EST) zone.".
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 01:48 PM
From the link above:
Why did I reach my daily API call limit so quickly?
In order to process the data from your account, some of these popular services have a tendency to use more API calls, as mentioned before. So, it is indeed an important cautionary act to design your forms in accordance with your account’s daily API call limits. If you’re having trouble with making ends meet when it comes to daily API call limits, you can either, go through your forms and restrain some of these services or upgrade your account plan. Here is a short list of our popular services which are able to trigger API calls:
-Widgets (e.g., Configurable Lists, Mobile Responsive, Image Radio Buttons)
-Applications (e.g., Auto Delete Submissions, Pre-populate, Mobile Apps)
-Integrations (e.g., PayPal, Zapier, Google Spreadsheets)
Are you using any of the widgets, applications, or integrations mentioned above?
Someone from our backend team might be able to give you a better answer on how are you reaching the limit so quickly. I have already forwarded the issue.
- viragemAnswered on February 10, 2018 at 03:09 AM
We're not using any of those.
Just custom API calls that we log...
- JotForm SupportArdian_LAnswered on February 10, 2018 at 06:53 AM
I have left a comment to the developer that is assigned on the thread. You will be notified as soon as possible. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- viragemAnswered on February 15, 2018 at 06:15 AM
The counter wasn't reseted today.
Yesterday, we had around 6000 api calls when we left office (around 14 EST) and right now we have only 5000 API calls left.
That's not possible because, from our logs we've made only 600 calls.
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 15, 2018 at 07:38 AM
I see that you have two API keys in your account.
New API Key 643d0de3bdac53909807de52e5e61f51
The limit for the gaps key shows that you have 9832 calls left.
The limit for the New API Key key shows that you have 5205 calls left.
Please check which API key you are using and where you are using it.
Are you saying that the limit was no reset for one of these keys?
- viragemAnswered on February 15, 2018 at 07:48 AM
I've created the second one just because of this problem :)
Limit was not reset at least for the 643d0de3bdac53909807de52e5e61f51.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on February 16, 2018 at 08:16 AM
It's fixed now,