- SteveAsked on February 28, 2018 at 09:53 PM
I have certain fields that are intended to be confidentional. The form should automatically email two supervisors, the highest of which should be able to see the entire submission, whereas the lower supervisor should only receive some of the answers. Is this possible using just one form?
- JotForm UI DeveloperbatuhanAnswered on March 01, 2018 at 02:41 AM
Of course, please follow the instructions that I provide for you in below. I worked on a basic form to keep things crystal clear.
1. Click Settings tab in form builder.
2. Keep your original notification which contain all the field for your two main supervisors. Then, copy the original form as many copy as you want.
3. Edit the each notification email content according to your need.
4. Change email recipients.
Recommendation: Delete edit submission links from subgroups in order to prevent them to edit form page which would allow them to see all the fields while editing.
Also please I strongly recommend you to check our Setting up Email Notifications guide for anything you need to know about how to setup up email notifications.
Thank you for contacting us. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.