- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 05, 2018 at 09:09 PM
Yes, it is possible to upload your own image as the background image of your Card Forms. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click the "Form Designer" icon.
2. In the Form Designer, go to "Image" and then go to "Custom" tab. After that, click the "Upload" tab and then click the "Upload File" option.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.
- awsaljcAnswered on March 06, 2018 at 08:43 PM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 07, 2018 at 01:43 AM
I created a new thread for your next issue. Please wait for our reply on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1407323.
- awsaljcAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 06:43 PMIs there a way to capture an email to be able to, for example, identify who responded to a survey? In other words, without asking them to give their email address on the survey. I guess what I’m asking is, does Jotform capture the emails of those that submit forms?
Art W Schnitzer
FAC Maryville Outreach Director/Facilitator
ALJC Missions America Church Growth & Resource Director