- steventranAsked on March 07, 2018 at 04:02 PM
Can you look at this form? https://form.jotform.com/73485538202155
Field #16 - Responsible person (staff that drives the project)
The field was initially required, then I changed it to Not Required. However, on the actual form it still requires input. Probably a glitch or bug of some sort is going on here. Can you take a look?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 07, 2018 at 04:31 PM
Probably it is related to cache issues, please try clearing your forms cache: https://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-Your-Form-Cache
- steventranAnswered on March 07, 2018 at 04:43 PMHi Jotform,
I tried clearing the cache, turning on and off the required feature but unfortunately that didn’t resolve the issue…
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on March 07, 2018 at 05:04 PM
You made the field unrequired, but you have made a condition to make the field required if "Line of service" is equal to "Business advisory service".
Do you need that condition? If not, you can go to your form Settings > Conditions > Delete that part of condition that sets it to be "Required".
Let us know if you have any questions or if you need further assistance.
- steventranAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 01:00 AM
Ok that was the issue. thank you very much.