- chriswashereAsked on March 16, 2018 at 01:31 AM
I am using Adobe muse to Create a website. All is fine and dandy when in design mode. I can see the form I created in design mode. As soon as I go to preview in preview or in view in browser mode its gone, and doesn't show. Could you maybe show me some pointers? or if I missed a step?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 16, 2018 at 07:24 AM
Could you confirm if you have followed the steps provided in the guide below to embed the form on your Adobe Muse website?
Also, I found this widget https://musewidgets.com/products/jotform-widget from Muse widget directory that you may give a try.
It looks like the screenshot attached is not uploaded correctly. We request you to open this thread and upload the screenshot as shown in the image below:
If you can also share the web page URL where the form is embedded, we can take a look and assist you further.
- chriswashereAnswered on March 16, 2018 at 08:58 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 16, 2018 at 11:16 AM
Can you please share with us the link to the page where your form is embedded so we can properly check on how it appears on the browser?
- chriswashereAnswered on March 16, 2018 at 06:22 PM
obviously this is not completely finished its located on the get quote page
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 16, 2018 at 07:34 PM
I checked on your website and I was able to see the problem as well.
on further check, I found the form was embedded using its JS script code. That could be causing the issue as well.
I suggest you try also re-embed the form on the website using instead its iframe publish code.
User guide: Getting the Form iFrame Code
See if using iframe make any difference. Please let us know if issue persist.
- chriswashereAnswered on March 16, 2018 at 08:10 PM
Yes it worked in view my page in browser.