- SDSUMathCenterAsked on March 19, 2018 at 01:22 PM
1. I need to print out an itemized invoice. How do I find that?
2. I tried to apply for an educator discount (we are a university). The form won't submit.
- SDSUMathCenterAnswered on March 19, 2018 at 01:26 PM
OK I figured out #1, although the receipt isn't really itemized in that it doesn't say what the service is. But I still can't figure out #2 and also I jsut paid too much -- I don't need the gold status so I just went back to silver. Can I get any type of refund?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 19, 2018 at 02:43 PM
If you want to apply for 50% education discount, please apply to this link: https://www.jotform.com/education/pricing/
Usually, it takes 12-24 hours reviewing the application and upon approval, you will receive an email with the instructions on how to upgrade your account. Try a different internet browser if the form is not submitting.
To check your invoices, please check this guide:https://www.jotform.com/help/329-How-to-Check-Invoices
I checked your account and I can see that you successfully downgraded your account to the Silver plan. You should see a pro-rated refund posted to your card within the next 7-10 business days.
I hope this information helps. Let us know how it goes.