- Rob HilsentegerAsked on March 21, 2018 at 01:55 PM
When order is completed does JOTForm have the option where it will create a PDF version of the order and send it to multiple locations (the person placing the order and the shop) via email?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 21, 2018 at 02:59 PM
Yes, that is possible, please follow:
1) In Notifier that you would like to send, enable PDF Attachment:
That will attach PDF of the submitted data to email that is sent to the submitter.
And just add recipients email addresses to which the email should be sent.
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- kiefnerAnswered on March 21, 2018 at 04:27 PM
Hi Nic, thanks for the response, but that solution doesn't include the form's text, i.e. the agreement they just signed. How do I include the entire form? Not just the submitted data.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on March 21, 2018 at 05:28 PM
Yes that is also possible. You need to enable the show headers and texts option.