- kthaasAsked on March 22, 2018 at 03:10 AM
I want to print the survey I just created. How can I do that?
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on March 22, 2018 at 07:35 AM
There are several ways to print your JotForm forms:
1. Using the "Create PDF Form" option.
2. Using the Print button - include a Print button in your form and click it when you preview the form.
3. Using your web browser's built-in print function - preview your form and press Ctrl-P or right click on any portion of the webpage, then select Print.
Hope this helps. But if you need further assistance, just let us know.