- SUBTYPEAsked on March 25, 2018 at 11:02 PM
I'm having difficulty styling my form. I'm trying to get the width of my form to fill the container on and not have the padding on the left. See here - https://subtype.myshopify.com/pages/returns
Is there any chance someone could help me?
I'd like to replicate the styling of the form on this page so that the site's look and feel remains consistent - https://subtype.myshopify.com/pages/contact
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 26, 2018 at 04:08 AM
I couldn't check your form since it is password protected:
Could you please share us a password so we can check the form?
- SUBTYPEAnswered on March 26, 2018 at 08:43 PMSorry about that the password is zr01zr01
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 01:57 AM
You're referring to this form:
How would you like to have that form showing?
I checked both forms and the form on the second page is pretty much the same to me except the width of some fields, do you want to have fields in the first form wider?
We'll wait for your response.
- SUBTYPEAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 02:43 AMHi there. Yes I’d liketo have the form wider like the second form and without the left indent.
- SUBTYPEAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 02:43 AMAlso your screen shot looks different to mine. I have and indent on the left of my form.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 04:10 AM
You can insert the below CSS to your Custom CSS of the website:
That will move the form to the left:
And then insert the below CSS to your Custom CSS field:
It should show like this :
Please try and let us know how it worked.