- BrownBearSocialAsked on March 28, 2018 at 03:20 AM
You can see here that some of the writing is cut off from my form, it doesent look great and I have it aligned to the left, is there anything that can be done to fix this?
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on March 28, 2018 at 07:54 AM
I have checked your form but I did not notice any text being cut neither on desktop nor on mobile.
If the issue persists, can you please take a screenshot and upload it here? https://www.jotform.com/answers/1428031
- BrownBearSocialAnswered on March 28, 2018 at 08:08 AM
Hi Adrian, if you input all the answer then press submit, please check results on page 2, some words are cut off to the right.
- BrownBearSocialAnswered on March 28, 2018 at 09:13 AM
Hey, thanks for that.
I am a total dumbo though and dont know what that means :)
Could you explain to me where I go and ehat I actually do to do that please? :)
- BornaSepicAnswered on March 28, 2018 at 09:50 AM
My apologies, I should have included that in the beginning.
Here is the JotForm guide to customizing your form using custom CSS:
It includes all the necessary instructions as well as video tutorials!
If you just want to do it quickly:
Open your form editor and click the blue icon.
Paste the CSS into the "Inject custom CSS" field.
Save the CSS and preview the form to see if everything is in order!
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on March 28, 2018 at 11:06 AM
I have injected the following CSS code to your form and the form is being displayed correctly now on your website.
max-width: 100% !important;
Please check it and let us know if you need further assistance.
- BrownBearSocialAnswered on March 28, 2018 at 11:01 PM
You guys are absolutely fantastic, thanks so much !!!!!