- SohaillaAsked on March 28, 2018 at 12:00 PMHelp! I invited a staff member to collaborate on a form and it's
showing the form is over quota that she developed for me. I guess b/c
she's under the "Free" version - but I'm not and it's my form.
Please help! Clients are trying to answer it today. Can it be
transferred into my account so it can be opened back up asap? This is
- TREVONAnswered on March 28, 2018 at 12:11 PM
The most likely reason is that the user has exceeded their monthly allocated quota.
Kindly share the form as I checked on the thread and the form was not there.
Also did you mention the user developed the form for you? Did they develop under your account or under their account?
Once you share the form ID we will advice you accordingly.
Awaiting your response.
- SohaillaAnswered on March 28, 2018 at 12:43 PMthanks Trevon.
What happened is I sent it to my teammate "collaborator" and she said
she saved it but I don't see it on my list. Can you move this form to
my account and allow responses PLEASE - I'm getting complaints :( !
here is the form she created as a collaborator and said she saved it
in my account.
I am in the field so won't be able to reply quickly for a bit but I
need the form to no longer be "over quota" so my customers can use it
- TREVONAnswered on March 28, 2018 at 01:32 PM
As requested I have moved the form(80847642526160) to your account(Sohailla)
Apologies for any inconveniences caused.
- SohaillaAnswered on March 28, 2018 at 02:43 PMThank you for your assistance.