- bretllync08Asked on April 02, 2018 at 05:55 PM
Hi there - I'm looking to run an NPS email to our members. Is it possible to imbed the NPS form within the email template?
Also, for some reason, using the NPS template, I'm unable to edit font & when i attempt to switch the button style it only changes the outline, not the actual button.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 02, 2018 at 08:08 PM
So my suggestion is to put the direct link to your form into the email instead. https://www.jotform.com/help/401-Where-to-Find-My-Form-URL
The button style is overridden with the custom CSS codes injected into your form. Let us know the buttle style you want so we can assist you with this.
- bretllync08Answered on April 24, 2018 at 06:08 PM
We would love for the button to be hex code: #ff6319
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 24, 2018 at 08:43 PM
I presume this is all set? The submit button has the exact color you mentioned when I check your form.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 26, 2018 at 08:02 PM
We will answer your other question here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1457061