- roge8847Asked on April 03, 2018 at 10:26 AM
I am requesting to transfer all forms to the account username (roge8847)
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on April 03, 2018 at 11:53 AM
Currently, the account username you have is roge8847.
All forms are in your account.
Please get back to us, with the proper account username to transfer your forms.
You can check this guide:-How-to-transfer-or-share-forms-and-data-with-another-account
- roge8847Answered on April 03, 2018 at 12:43 PMThe most recent Summer Basketball 2018 is not. This is the form that was created in the Brayge Sports account, and charged us $38. Please move this form to the roge account.
Bryan and Nicole Weaver
For the FUN of it!
No Gym? No Time? No Problem.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on April 03, 2018 at 01:21 PM
As I check your account the "Brayge Sports 2018 Basketball Registration" is in your account with the FORM ID:72915104825152.
If the form is in another account, we need the account user to create a thread to request his forms to be transferred.
Please follow this guide:-How-to-transfer-or-share-forms-and-data-with-another-account
- roge8847Answered on April 03, 2018 at 01:43 PM
This form is in the Brayge Sports account per this photo. It is NOT in the roge8847 account. We need it moved to the roge8847 account!
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on April 03, 2018 at 02:49 PM
Thank you for the additional information. Although the images you tried to send us didn't post, I was still able to locate the account that has the form you described missing in your roge8847 account.
I have transferred the form — Brayge Sports 2018 Summer Basketball Registration with FORM ID: 80884386525165 from your other account to the roge8847 account.
Active custom URL of the form that still has the old username will no longer work. To update the custom URL, please follow the instruction in this guide — How-to-create-a-Custom-URL-of-a-form
Also, if in the future you want to post a screenshot in the support forum, you can use this guide as a reference — How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum
If you have other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on April 03, 2018 at 03:53 PM
I have moved your question to a new thread, so that we can assist your better.
Please follow this link https://www.jotform.com/answers/1434112 to your thread.
I will answer your question shortly.
- roge8847Answered on April 03, 2018 at 04:43 PMI actually think I canceled it. We would just like to make sure we receive the refund.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 03, 2018 at 06:05 PM
The thread related to cancelled subscription refund was updated here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1434112
I suggest you update us on that thread instead.