- dangeorgeAsked on April 04, 2018 at 06:58 AM
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 09:25 AM
From what I can see at the form you shared, it has checkbox options for prices.
So, I suggest to assign calculation values to all your prices. Here is a guide:
Specificaly, you should do the following for all price fields:
Afterwards you can add a Form Calculation widget to summ up all those fields. The guide below will also be of help:
Hope this helps. But, if you have further questions, feel free to post them.
- dangeorgeAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 11:01 AM
Thanks Victoria, for your quick answer. I've done what you suggested, and everything works except the items priced under 1000...? See attached screen shot of the items on the list.
These items only works after two of them are chosen...?
Hope you can solve the mystery.
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 11:44 AM
I have reviewed your form again and can see that the "$" sign is included into calculation as a number. Please click on it once so it appeared in brown color, it would mean that "$" is used as a string (text).
I have tested and it should work.
We will gladly assist if you need more help, just let us know.
- dangeorgeAnswered on April 04, 2018 at 12:18 PM
Thanks a lot, Victoria. Now it works!! Perfect.
Best, Bjarne O.