- esupport.twAsked on April 15, 2018 at 10:42 AM
Our form :
When mouse on the first field.
The dropdown menu can display full menu area.
When mouse second field.
The second dropdown menu can not display full menu area.
Hope it can display full dropdown menu area.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 15, 2018 at 11:33 AM
I have been testing and I was able to get it working as you want, please replace the current CSS code you have on your widget with the following:
margin-right: 2% !important;
Here's the result: https://form.jotform.com/81044468434962
I hope this helps.
- esupport.twAnswered on April 15, 2018 at 11:46 AM
Our form width is 820px.
I hope our each fields a little longer. Also the button is next to our fields.
All fields and button in one row.
1) How to adjust the fields size.
2) Our button more close to second field. Not a blank between it.
I tried to adjust it. It get small result.
What option or CSS that I can change?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 15, 2018 at 11:58 AM
Your last reply does not seem related to the original one you posted on this thread, please kindly open one separated thread per question you have, in order to assist you better I have moved it to another thread, we will help you as soon as possible here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1445174
- esupport.twAnswered on April 15, 2018 at 11:59 AM