- kefcAsked on April 13, 2014 at 10:49 AM
Recently all of the forms embeded on our website have begun not to work. I'm trying to find out why it is not working. Not sure if its Wordpress, Theme [most likely its this], or JotForm. Hoping someone can help.
Sample page with missing form:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 13, 2014 at 11:36 AM
The form direct URL is working fine, you can check it: http://www.jotform.us/form/23176363160146 so the issue must be something on your WordPress page editor.
- kefcAnswered on April 13, 2014 at 12:40 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 13, 2014 at 01:35 PM
Using the iframe embed code of the form should prevent the script conflict.
Have you tried this already?
Right now, I could see the form embedded in your WP website http://kearneyefree.com/connect/connection-card/ using the script code
Please update us.
screenshot of script embedded form:
- kefcAnswered on April 16, 2014 at 10:56 AM
Also, when it loads now it is cutting off some of the text in the top section.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 16, 2014 at 11:52 AM
You can also use this codes (without the script tags):
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotform.us/form/23176363160146" frameborder="0" style="width:650px; height:1500px; border:none;" scrolling="no">
I have also adjusted the width of the iframe to fix the issue on the top text field.