- blkdesignsAsked on April 21, 2014 at 02:48 PM
Can you please take a look at this donation form and tell me how I can recreate it - including the way the field labels and field entries, font and other elements are displayed?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on April 21, 2014 at 04:47 PM
To begin with, please add the fields that would be similar to the ones on the sample form as shown below:
1. Add the fields to your form (do not worry about styling and how the look for now). I have identified the types of fields you need to add to the form:
The types of fields are on your left panel on the form builder:
2. Once you have all the form fields in place, we need to apply custom CSS to the form so that it looks like the one you showed as a sample.
We can help with this, please complete step one and get back to us, and we shall advice on the custom CSS you need to make your form look exactly like the one on that page.
Looking forward to your response.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on April 21, 2014 at 04:49 PM
I forgot to add that the payment fields are found at the payment tools seciton of the left pane of the builder:
Those fields will help you process credit card payments on your form.
Looking forward to your response.
- blkdesignsAnswered on April 21, 2014 at 05:01 PMHi There,
I actually made my attempt at creating the form here:
The font I would prefer to use (that matches the font on the website Im creating is OpenSansCondensed) and I grabbed that from Google fonts. I have seemed to have loaded that to the form okay.
However, the left alignment on the donation amounts to the other field categories that appear below it seems to be off. I also like how the sample form shows all the amounts on one line - I couldnt get it to do that.
I gave up on the narrative part as shown in the sample form and figured I could add that on the actual website with the form fields appearing in between.
Please provide additional guidance.
- blkdesignsAnswered on April 21, 2014 at 05:11 PMAlso, if I use Stripe or payment method, how do I get that to tie in with the donation amount shown above on the sample form?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 21, 2014 at 09:20 PM
I checked your form http://www.jotformpro.com/form/41105452482952 but I could not see the Stripe payment tool setup on it.
I suggest you review this guide first
On the guide you can test the provided sample Donation form
Please update your form following the guide. Inform us if you need further assistance.
- blkdesignsAnswered on April 23, 2014 at 01:31 PMTeam Jotform,
I still need guidance on how to create the sample form with the side-by-side portions as its shown on the sample. I believe that requires the custom CSS?
- EliezerNAnswered on April 23, 2014 at 03:03 PM
You are right, to give the desired style to your form we need to apply CSS codes. However, before we can help you with the custom CSS code you have to add a Stripe payment tool to your form.
So, please remove the Fields that ask for CC information and add the Stripe tool.
That way Stripe (the payment processor) will process the CC information. Then share with us the form URL and we will give you the needed CSS code.
- blkdesignsAnswered on April 24, 2014 at 10:11 AMI dont have the bank information to provide to Stripe at this time. Can I still set it up without that and add it in later?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 24, 2014 at 11:24 AM
Yes you can still use Stripe payment tool in your form since Stripe allows "Test Mode", meaning you can integrate to Stripe on Test Mode or you can provide the Test API Keys manually. Make sure to check the "Test Mode" checkbox first before clicking the Stripe Connect button above.
Let us know should you have further questions.