- ccureslifeAsked on May 23, 2014 at 12:57 PM
I'm trying to use a checkbox/checklist widget and get it to show up in the email notirication but it won't show up when I submit the form.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on May 23, 2014 at 03:33 PM
I took a copy of your form and tested it - here are the results:
1. Line Checkbox - only shows what has been checked
2. Dynamic Checkbox - Shows all the fields - but those that have been checked are tagged as "Checked"
According to your form notification settings - you should be experiencing similar results - are you?
Please let us know.
- ccureslifeAnswered on May 23, 2014 at 03:49 PM
It doesn't show me anything. It just leaves an empty space next to both of the checkbox sections. I took a screen shot of it but I'm not sure how to attach it to this post.
- ccureslifeAnswered on May 23, 2014 at 04:04 PM
Here is the picture
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on May 23, 2014 at 04:05 PM
Please try deleting the widgets and adding them back in -
Its possibly a temporary glitch in the programming.....
- ccureslifeAnswered on May 23, 2014 at 04:30 PM
I deleted the widget and replaced them and also replaced the email notification but still came up with the same result.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on May 23, 2014 at 04:32 PM
Please try submitting your form using Mozilla Firefox - I suspect Google Chrome (which was recently updated) could be crashing the widget.
- ccureslifeAnswered on May 23, 2014 at 04:40 PM
Yep, that was it! It worked fine on Firefox.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 23, 2014 at 06:12 PM
Thank you for updating us.
Please let us know if there are still any other issue.
- JotForm SupportkennethAnswered on May 24, 2014 at 01:07 AM
Hi guys, may I know what version of chrome you're using? I'm unable to replicate the issue.
I have a chrome with 35.0.1916.114 m version. I'm able to see the dynamic and line checklist properly.
- cettoxAnswered on May 24, 2014 at 04:31 AM
Hi, this bug is now fixed. Can you try that again?