- zkendleAsked on May 30, 2014 at 05:23 AM
I there, I would like my form (pay review form) when filled in by the relevent party to be emailed to 2 specific people. Is there anyway to set it up so that when they recieve the form, they would then be able to approve somewhere on the form and then submit it so it came to me?
Work flow below:
Team leader completes form and submits to MD
MD approves completed pay review (by autosig?) and submits to FD (me)
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 30, 2014 at 08:49 AM
Yes, this can be done. Here's how:
1. Add an edit link to the notifier:
(Please see this guide for details)
2. Add a textbox to the form labelled "For admin purposes only" or some similar phrase
3. Give each of the MDs a unique code to be entered in the "For admin purposes only" box
4. Create a Send an e-mail after submission condition to make the notifier get sent to you if either of codes is entered in the "For admin purposes only" box:
5. Create a separate condition to have the notification sent to the email addresses of the MDs if the admin only box is left blank:
Below is another view of the above condition (after you save it). Note the comma separating the two emails
That sould achieve your objective. Should you encounter any difficulties with this, please let us know.
- zkendleAnswered on May 30, 2014 at 10:31 AMThanks so much, brilliant tool ☺
Head of Finance
[32x32-twitter.png] [32x32-linkedin.png] [32x32-gplus.png] [32x32-facebook.png]
p: 020 7432 6351 // 07715 085006
© Propel London Ltd - company reg 4239626
All information contained or attached to this email must be treated as private and confidential; all properties are owned by Propel London Ltd
and subject to our standard terms of business. In the event this email contains information relating to the Introduction of a Candidate it will
be deemed that Propel London Ltd Terms and Conditions of Business have been expressly agreed and will be subject to our terms of business.
If this email has been sent in error please advise us and delete this email and contents/attachments immediately.