- iShareResearchAsked on June 12, 2014 at 08:46 PM
Is there a way to password protect a form I've created?
- bobAnswered on June 13, 2014 at 12:28 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
Unfortunately, Jotform has no password protection system yet. But you can make your form protected by using conditional logic. To do so, please follow the instructions below.
1. Create a Text Box and named it Enter Code to Unlock Form.
2. Add a Form Collapse field.
3. Go to Setup & Embed and then click on Conditions.
4. Select Show/Hide a form field and then Next.
5. Set the condition like the screenshot below.
Hope this may help you.
Please contact us for further clarification.