What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Thank you for contacting us.
Unfortunately, Jotform has no password protection system yet. But you can make your form protected by using conditional logic. To do so, please follow the instructions below.
1. Create a Text Box and named it Enter Code to Unlock Form.
2. Add a Form Collapse field.
3. Go to Setup & Embed and then click on Conditions.
4. Select Show/Hide a form field and then Next.
5. Set the condition like the screenshot below.
Hope this may help you.
Please contact us for further clarification.