- firstname.lastname@example.orgAsked on June 17, 2014 at 05:14 PM
Why someone with access to VIEW the forms can erase the submissions!!!!?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 17, 2014 at 05:45 PM
Only a person with access to the account the form is associated with may delete submissions. If you are having problems with unauthorized access to you account, I would suggest changing your password to prevent further problems. No user should be able to alter submissions simply through viewing the form. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with and we will be happy to help.
Thank you for using Jotform!
- email@example.comAnswered on June 17, 2014 at 06:19 PM
David thanks for your answer however every user with power to only VIEW the form & submission can DELETE submissions. I want my managers to be able to VIEW the submissions without the power to DELETE them.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 17, 2014 at 06:40 PM
Actually, "View Submissions" also gives your sub-account the ability to delete form submissions. Allow me to submit a feature request ticket about this one. There's no timeframe guaranteed. If there are updates, you should know it via this thread.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on June 17, 2014 at 06:42 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 18, 2014 at 11:04 AM
If you only need to give users viewing permissions it might make more sense to just create a "report" and then send the URL to them. Sub-users features assumes that there is some trust relationship between you and the sub-user.