- SeanDavidAsked on July 08, 2014 at 08:16 AM
I have just begun a campaign and have since discovered this problem with users trying to submit results on their mobile.
We have two separate forms - one used for desktops and another for mobile.
The mobile form functions perfectly on the out-set and all functionality is present. The issue comes in with the final submitting of the form which does not appear to work in standard mobile browsers.
e.g. I can submit the form via my Google Chrome App on my Samsung Galaxy S4, but if I use the standard web browser it does not allow submission.
I think its not effective to ask everyone to change their mobile browser and I definitely think this issue is going to have a serious effect on the outcome of this campaign since most people access social media and multimedia type websites from their mobiles.
Please can you help? thanks
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 08, 2014 at 10:11 AM
Please try this modification on your form to fix the mobile browser issue.
1. Modify your form and add the Mobile Responsive Widget to the form.
2. Save the form
3. Get the iframe embed code of the form.
4. Re-embed the form to your website using its iframe code.
Check if the situation improves.
Inform us if issue persist.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 18, 2015 at 09:05 AM
I created a separate thread for your question here http://www.jotform.com/answers/571535
we will attend to it shortly.