- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 08, 2014 at 07:46 PM
Can you please tell us where we can test the "text area" field of your form?
I checked your only form http://www.jotform.us/form/41556717744159 under your account, but it does not have "Text Area" field on it.
We will wait for your response.
- mmartin1111Answered on July 08, 2014 at 08:33 PM
It was there but I cannot save my form. It was saved yesterday, but I cannot save it today. I have the form open but I cannot save it.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 08, 2014 at 09:41 PM
Please try doing the following procedure to fix the problem.
2. Close your browser
3. Open your browser and login to JotForm at http://www.jotform.com/login.
4. Open your form http://www.jotform.us/form/41556717744159 in the form builder.
5. Add the TextArea field to the form.
6. Save the form.
7. Preview the form and see if the TextArea field is now added.
You can also revert to previous saved version of the form using the Revision History feature.
Review this article on how to -Introducing-Form-Revisions-Never-Lose-Your-Work-Again-
Hope this help. Inform us if issue remains.