- busywith24Asked on July 13, 2014 at 06:07 AM
I have tried many time to upload my company logo in autoresponce and notifier email , where jotform logo is situated .I am following the process of https://www.jotform.com/answers/131994-Change-logo-in-autoresponder-notification-and-edit-the-thank-you-page .But no working in email. Is the size of the logo incompatible or anything else .
My form http://form.jotform.me/form/41748084210450 and
logo https://cms.jotform.com/uploads/image_upload/image_upload/global/28445_Perfect Health Consulting Services, LLC_4_Small-02.png
- Jim_RankAnswered on July 13, 2014 at 08:26 AM
Thanks for contacting us. It's possible to achieve your requirements.
You can add your logo with your existing email notification or you can create a new email notification for it. To create email notification please see the following guide-
To add logo in notifications/autoresponder first you have to upload the image into our server. Please upload your logo in this link and after uploading grad the URL of the image. Then do the following steps-
1. Click on 'Email alerts'
2. Click on the 'Notification'
3. Now it'll appear 'Compose Email' window. Just click on 'Insert/edit image' logo and fix it in your email notification's body. See the following screenshot-
Hope this may helps. Please get back to us, If you need further assistance. Cheers!
- busywith24Answered on July 13, 2014 at 08:56 AM
It appears in mail like that
What is it`s problem that logo is not appearing.
a lot thanks
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 13, 2014 at 12:20 PM
I have tested your form and could see the error. I'm not sure if this is because of the image name, but please try using this one: https://cms.jotform.com/uploads/image_upload/image_upload/Welvin/28458_new-client-image.png
Please update us here for the results.