- jrbakerAsked on July 13, 2014 at 09:18 PM
- Jim_RankAnswered on July 14, 2014 at 12:43 AM
Can you elaborate with more words into your question? I'm not so clear about your question.
Based on my understanding, I think you're looking for a workaround to change the default email address of your email notifications, am I right? If that's it then please see the following steps-
1. Click on 'Email Alerts'
2. Click on the 'Notification' which you want to change.
3. Now 'Compose email' window will appear, click on 'Reply-To and Recipient Settings'.
4. On 'Recipient E-mail' put your desired email address. See the following image-
You may check the following guide once again-
Hope this may helps. If you need any further assistance, please get back to us. Cheers!