- okostovAsked on July 15, 2014 at 04:18 PM
i have an appointment request form setup and when customers ask for appointment i need to reply right?
well when i reply on the top it comes=? UTF-8?B??= <firstname.lastname@example.org> instead of their email.
ive tried to change myself in appointment form but cannot make it to work
please helpPage URL:
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on July 15, 2014 at 06:15 PM
Yes, this can be set up via the notification settings. Here's a guide:
The specific steps you're interested in are setting up a reply-to email address. To do so:
- ensure your form has a field to collect the user's email. Let's call it "Email"
- on the notification set up, in the drop down for the Reply-to Email field, select "Email"
- from there, the field will be populated with the email the user provides.
Please let us know if you have any questions, or need further assistance settings this up.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 16, 2014 at 05:24 AM
You have to click "Add Sender Email" if you want to use custom sender email. Clicking Add Sender Email will open up another wizard to configure your custom sender email.
Here's a step by step instruction on how to add custom sender email on your email alerts.