- PriceITAsked on July 16, 2014 at 10:45 AM
Is there a way to instantly send specific values, or certain fields, directly my Microsoft Excel Worksheet -- integration pr api or any other methods persay?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 16, 2014 at 12:01 PM
I searched Microsoft and based on the support answers, they don't have an API yet and they are still planning to have one. Are you specifically asking for the Excel Online, right? This: https://office.live.com/start/Excel.aspx?ui=en-US ?
You may also consider using Google Spreadsheet Integration: http://www.jotform.com/help/228-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Google-Spreadsheet.
- PriceITAnswered on July 16, 2014 at 12:40 PM
I'm referring to the offline spreadsheet.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 16, 2014 at 12:52 PM
I don't think there's an automatic way for that. But you can manually import form data to excel, if you want to. You can generate and excel file out from your form submissions: http://www.jotform.com/help/44-How-to-Export-Form-Data-to-Excel.
- hannahevansAnswered on February 22, 2017 at 09:57 AM
Just wondering if there is any update on the integration with Excel online? I am working on forms in China and unfortunately you can't access Google Forms over there - but I really need to get it into an Excel Sheet that can be viewed online - without any copying/pasting.
Thank you in advance for your help!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 22, 2017 at 12:47 PM
@hannahevans: I have created a new thread for your question. Please follow up here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1073220.