- sledgerAsked on July 19, 2014 at 04:18 AM
In my form the predefined questions and answers to some fields are quite long to make sure the person filling in the info understands fully. However when we view the submission data in most cases we only need a short title and yes or no answer. Is there a way to have an alternate answer text that appears in the submission data only?
Do you have competition licence?
1) Yes. I have a current AASA licence
2) Yes. I have a current CAMS LS2 licence
3) No. I wish to get one on the day
Could really be shortened to:
"Licence: AASA, CAMS, No" in the submission data.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 19, 2014 at 08:52 AM
I think you must be looking for the Configurable List Widget.
Using this widget, you can have multiple answers combined into one column viewed in submissions data.
You can check here -How-to-Set-Up-the-Configurable-List-Widget
Tell us if this will not work for you and we will find another applicable workaround.