- hillpointprepAsked on July 27, 2014 at 08:22 PM
I am panicking and stressed! For some unknown reason, after four hours of work, my form reverted to the original version and got rid of my hours of updates. However, when I go into my revision history, the "Current Version" is accurate for all my hours of updates. Nonetheless, when I choose "Edit Form" or follow the embed address or web site link, the original, incorrect form is the one presented. WHAT IS GOING ON??????? I need to send this form to my Potential Parents TONIGHT and I have completed my form but it is trapped inside the "Revision History" only. I don't understand what happened, at all. PLEASE, Please help me fix this immediately as I need this form right now.
- hillpointprepAnswered on July 27, 2014 at 08:28 PM
This link takes you to the Revision history ("Current Version") and therefore the correct form.
- hillpointprepAnswered on July 27, 2014 at 08:39 PM
Carina or Jonathan or Any Jotform Support, PLEASE HELP!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 27, 2014 at 10:15 PM
Sorry for the delays. I was now able to reach your post.
Can you please clarify what exactly is the problem?
From what I understand so far, this form http://www.jotformpro.com/form/42034934143953 is not the updated version of your form?
Did you switch already to the correct saved version using the Form Revision History?
Try also this steps
1. Logged out of JotForm
3. Close your browser
4. Open your browser and login back to JotForm http://www.jotform.com/login
5. Open your form http://www.jotformpro.com/form/42034934143953 in the form builder.
6. Preview your form and check if it is the correct updated version of the form.
Please inform us if issue persist.