- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 28, 2014 at 03:32 PM
You can achieve this by injecting custom CSS code as below :
color: #DF0101 !important;
You can change the color code #DF0101 as per your requirement. Please get back to us if you need further assistance. We are happy to assist you further.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 28, 2014 at 03:34 PM
For Black color, you can use #000000 instead of #DF0101. Hope this information helps you.
- MarcoVitrottiAnswered on July 29, 2014 at 11:42 AM
Thanks, last question, how can you make the components in the module closer? They're a little to far apart and it takes to much space on my website.
- MarcoVitrottiAnswered on July 29, 2014 at 11:49 AM
never mind, found it. Thanks a lot for the help!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 29, 2014 at 11:58 AM
I am glad to know that you figured it out yourself.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.