- seedstarsAsked on July 30, 2014 at 04:46 PM
Is there a way to make sure user responses are saved as they go? We have a long form
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on July 30, 2014 at 06:01 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Yes, this is possible to save the form data in order to continue later, there are three options:
1. An Autofill option that is saving the data locally in a user's browser storage. It means that the form user will need to use the same browser to see their saved data.
2. A session based 'save and continue later' method. It is saving the data on our servers in a session format, so the session can be accessed from any place. That method requires two forms.
3. A form Submission Edit link. The form users can use it in order to edit submitted entries, so this is more like submit and edit later than save and continue later.
Note, the 1st and the 2nd methods are not compatible between each other, so you can use only one of them on a particular form.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.