- prophetesskrAsked on August 10, 2014 at 08:45 AM
I have been trying to use the Image Slider Widget as instructed; however, after I finish copying all of my links and select "autoplay" and finish button, nothing happens. What I am trying to do is have these slides show up on my Home Page of my Web site.
What am I possibly doing incorrectly? Can someone please walk me through the steps on what I should be doing.
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Prophetess Karen Robinson
- KadeJMAnswered on August 10, 2014 at 03:09 PM
Sure, we would be more than happy to lend you a hand with this problem. I tested it on a separate form just to check and make sure it's working properly and it is on my end.
Test Form (working): http://form.jotform.us/form/42215464001137
This leads me to believe that perhaps you are doing something wrong. Since you mentioned you are trying to embed it and it is not working on your website then most likely the cause is probably because of a conflict between the scripts on your site and your form. So if that is happening then I would advise trying to use your form code via an iframe which will help resolve and prevent it.
Should you continue to have any issues with this then can you please provide us a link to the page you have this embedded on if so? Otherwise, if not then let us know which form you added it to?
- beriloktenAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 03:17 AM
1. Click on “widgets” in the left toolbar.
2. Click on “image slider”.
3. Add links of your images to “Slide Images Area” but be sure that image links are directed link and hosted by someone otherwise you cannot display the picture.